How We Build Websites
After 18 years of building high-performance websites, we know what it takes to ensure that your project is successful.
Our no-nonsense website design process is described below.
Our Sales Process
- To receive a quote, we ask that you please complete our online quote form.
- We will then call you to discuss your goals or setup a meeting to discuss your goals.
- We then prepare your custom proposal and deliver it to you.
- Upon signing our agreement and paying the necessary deposit, your project is assigned to a Project Manager, and the Design Process begins.
Our Web Design Process
Our proven website design process was a carefully guarded secret for years - until now. We believe in complete transparency in how we do business with our clients, so that your expectations are always surpassed, and so that you can be confident in doing business with us.
Our Custom Website Design Process Explained
- Research and Discovery - We interview your organization's stakeholders to develop a plan for your project. We look at your competitive landscape to develop a suggested strategy for your project.
- Kick-off Meeting - We discuss your goals, and review our research findings. We discuss your content needs, target audiences, design elements, functionality, search engine marketing, and other key project elements.
- Site Structure Planning - We develop a flow chart for your website that assists us in planning out the navigation structure of your website. This flow chart is also a guide for your team to provide necessary content to build the website.
- Prototyping Phase - Design prototypes are created, and depending on the scope of the project there may be more than one prototype.
- Client Review - We review the prototypes with you to make sure that you are satisfied before we build the site around the design. We review your content punch list and deadlines.
- Marketing Strategy - We assist in developing keyword lists and a marketing plan for your project. Third-party accounts are setup to work with your website, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Build Phase - This is where we actually start building the site, adding content and functionality. This is usually the longest part of the process.
- Usability Testing - We will test the usability of the site to see how the average visitor will browse it.
- Testing Phase - We will test the site for browser compatibility, link testing, spelling, etc.
- Site Review Meeting - After the site is developed, we hold a progress meeting with you based on your project schedule.
- Client Training - We offer many training options, including live training at our office, web-based training, and on-site training.
- Site Launch - The site goes live, backups are provided, and email accounts go live.
- Client Follow-up - We will follow-up with you at 30, 60 and 90 days after the site goes live to make sure that you get the most out of your investment.