Delaware.net’s core Team-Logic CRM system comes standard with Team-Logic CMS and has full integration with Store-Logic, our eCommerce solution, as well as Mail-Logic, our mass email system.
The Team-Logic CRM system gives your company the ability to receive sales inquiries, contact information on their web users, and the ability to follow-up and track customers that submit information via the website. The Team-Logic CRM system automatically creates tickets and projects when sales inquiries, questions/comments, or contact info is submitted through the website. This maintains a streamlined flow of information, tracking, and follow-up from customer submission to final sale.
The following features are included in Team-Logic CRM:
Job/Project Management System
- Sales Tracking through automated leads generated when a customer fills out a form on your site.
- Project Management - Managers can be given permissions for different departments to sort, assign, and track projects from inception to completion.
- AJAX-Powered interface for speed makes sales tracking, customer follow-up, and conversion easy and efficient.
- Soft Data Deletion - Have peace of mind without the fear of permanently deleting important data and information.
- Integration with Mail-Logic - Make mass emailing and follow-up easier by automatically generating and sorting mailing lists when a customer submits a form on your site.
- Job/Project Note System - Create and save notes on any part of the job or project with the ability to attach files and set viewing permissions for internal or customer review.
- Job Search Engine - Internal search engine built in to the intranet to track down exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Mobile Version - Access your project information from mobile browsers in a simple to use interface.
- Ticket Submission and Tracking provides a portal for your customers to login securely and interact with Team-Logic to submit new tickets and to check on the status of tickets they've previously submitted.
- Customer Signup System - automatically creates accounts to allow new customers to create work tickets
- Job Security locks areas of jobs that customers can view
- Customer Feedback - Customers can upload files and notes to both tickets and jobs
Work Ticket and Complaint Tracker
- Automatic Ticket Generation - Tickets are created in the system when a customer submits a request form.
- Assign Tasks - Assign tickets to multiple staff members with varying levels of permissions.
- Create Notes for associated staff members or customers to view.
- Upload Files such as pdfs, documents, videos, and images directly to the ticket.
- Reporting - Track a ticket from start to finish by time logged, who worked on it, what customer it was from, and much more.
Time Tracking and Invoicing
- Track Time on projects and tickets
- Create Invoices easily from time tickets
- Time Reports per job and employee
- Set Deadlines - View due dates by month, week, and day
- PDF Schedules create printable schedules for staff and customers
- Filter Jobs by due dates, and other milestones